Terms & Conditions
Social Media Competitions
- The promoter is Country Practice, based at Brogdale Farm, Faversham.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except people representing Country Practice their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Country Practice’s Instagram or Facebook social media platforms.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received within the deadline stated on social media for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted; is not eligible; has not met the competition’s criteria or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or how it will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
- Our competitions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.